Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Catching up on photos - December 2011




For my birthday one of the things the kids and Kevin got me was my favorite drink: 
Nantucket Nectar's Orange Mango - so delicious! 
  



 One of the traditions of getting together with my sister Natalie is that Carlos and his "Tia" play dinosaurs together.  They've been doing this ever since he was two!  He got his dinosaurs all set up so that they'd be ready as soon as Natalie and Tony arrived at our house.  He took it very seriously - it was so cute!

 We went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant - Brick Road Pizza

 This is Natalie and Tony holding up the copy of Revue that our good friend Ryan illustrated.  


 Preparing our traditional Christmas Eve dinner: Food from Mexico, Guatemala, and Colombia 




 Homemade tamales!!











More photos to come of Christmas with both sides of the family!



No comments: